Oct 25, 2009

Forgiveness

I was dwelling in the past before
I can't let go of the past
I keep on blaming hating and crying
And until now I come to awake
I have decided to let it go
Because the happiness I own now
Make me come realise to it
There is no point to keep on holding on something that don't belong to me
I should let it go
Then only I can really feel happy
I let it go
I forgive you
And I should thanks to you
Because at least you brought me all those memories
At least I learned how to love now
At least I finally found the happiness that belong to me
I will cherish what I am having now
Because the past is no longer important
What is important now is what I am having
I think I should wish you are happy too
But we will still remain as stranger
Because it is better don't stir up anymore in the relationship
No one will like their bf or gf contact with their ex
I love him
The one that I believe to be my Mr. Right
More than everything I can say
Thank you and goodbye
I forgive you
I believe you will get your happiness too
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you want to say about my life?