Sep 11, 2009

First time we officially meet...

Just came back from a dinner
Was having dinner together with dear and his family
This is actually a pre-celebration for dear's birthday
Had a very nice dinner together with dear and his family
I am actually a bit nervous before meeting with his family
But after I meet them I am totally feel relax cause they give me a friendly smile
Dear's parents are very friendly to me
I am glad that I can get along well with them
Chatted quite a lot with them actually
I also feel happy actually
Cause dear brought me to meet with his family
For me this is an acknowledgement
Acknowledgement of I am his girlfriend
I really feel grateful for this
Thanks dear for this acknowledgement
Cause this acknowledgement give me more confidence in this relationship
Because we seldom get to meet as you always busy with your work
And I always feel insecure worrying about the relationship
But now I am really relax and confidence
And thanks for the couple ring also
I hope you like the birthday present that I prepared for you
Happy Birthday dear~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you want to say about my life?