Apr 2, 2009

time to say goodbye?

Time flies
It's really flies damn bloody fast
I just went back to TARC yesterday to collect my cert for pre-u
It feels like just yesterday I entered TARC
And today I already finish my degree at UTAR
Undeniable that I can't bear to leave
But at the same time I wish to end the sufferer-ness
Assignments and exams just so torturing for me
Maybe this kind of system do not suit me
I am more to be those "duck feeding" teaching system
Where we just do everything based on textbook
Maybe I just being too lazy
I can't bear to leave here
Because too many memories I had with my friends
But at the same time there are some unwanted memories here
Which was once make me wanted to leave here
Maybe I should thanks god that I never leave that time
Cause all the challenges all these while just make me grown up
I can say I am a better person now (maybe you don't think so but who care?!)
Throughout the years
There are always up and down
And what I feel very grateful is
I always have a bunch of friend be with me
Although they were not very helpful
Mostly cause I prefer to solve the problems myself
But the concerns they showed are just too much
And I feel grateful for that
It's just left around 1 month
After this what will we become like?
I don't know and I don't wish to know it yet
I just wish to enjoy the moments we still can be together
Works? Continue study? All these things just don't think of too far yet
I believe the present is more important
Because once its gone it will forever gone
While we still can work harder to change the future
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not yet time to say goodbye
Because I don't want to say goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you want to say about my life?